The GLP office in Crumpsall Lane opened as Clifford Cohen & Co in 1980, part of the Clifford Pfeffer Group of legal practices. From March 2004, all the associated firms continued to practice under the 'GLP Solicitors' banner. From 1st April 2012, Crumpsall is now a branch office of the GLP Solicitors (Middleton) practice.
In recent years, the Crumpsall office has enjoyed a high turnover of conveyancing work, both residential and commercial.
Probate, wills and trust law forms the other area of expertise and you can be assured of an efficient service.
- Wills and Testaments (A declaration of a person's intentions to distribute their estate and assets) We offer full advice on the drawing up and execution of wills. If you require advice on the construction of a Will please ring to make an appointment.
- Probate Law advice is required to properly deal with the the legal recognition of, and the validity of a deceased person's will.
- Trusts (property legally entrusted to a person with instructions to use it for another person, or persons' benefit) can be complicated, and you need the best advice from an experienced practioner.
Martin Cohen has built a strong reputation amongst property investors, dealers and builders, but has retained a loyal client base through residential conveyancing.
- Employment law is a further speciality at the Crumpsall practice.
Ring 0161 795 5531 for
- a quotation to deal with the sale or purchase of your property,
- to discuss any aspect of a will, probate or trust or
- to seek Employment law advice
Crumpsall is a branch of the firm GLP Solicitors (Middleton) an independent practice, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Ref: 69836).